COVID-19 Drop-Off and Collection Procedures
- Business Hours
- Contact Tracing
- Communication about your pet, how their daystay or boarding is going.
- All daystay and boarding requirements to please be pre-booked. (for the purpose of staff rostering and to also gather customer information for COVID-19 contact tracing requirements)
- Bookings can be made as follows: On-line, or by using our email address email@example.com or calling us on 0224247949
- Our on-line system login is https://airportdoggiedaycare-admin.propetware.com/accountLogin Please let us know if you need help with this.
- Bookings made as early as possible would be appreciated – but late bookings, or bookings on the day, will only be rejected if no spaces are available.
New Business Hours:
- Monday to Friday 7.15am to 12.30 pm and 2.30pm to 6pm
- Weekends and P.Holidays 9am to 12pm and 3pm to 9pm
- We are closed on Christmas Day and New Year’s Day.
- If you have a requirement outside of these hours, please let us know. We may be able to assist.
Drop-Off and Collection Process:
We are required, under the new COVID-19 health and safety regulations, to ensure contactless customer service and, to ensure that we are receiving as much customer tracking information as we can.
When arriving to do a drop-off, please call or txt us on 0224247949 to let us know you have arrived.
We will be available to immediately collect your pets and their belongings from the following secured areas:
Note: We also have a call button located outside our main front door, fairly high up on the wall. Pushing this button will notify us that your pet is being dropped off and collected. We will react quickly on these calls.
- Small to medium size dogs, old dogs or very quiet dogs, to be clipped onto the leads that will be attached outside our main reception area. Maximum 2 dogs to be dropped off at one time. For customer safety, leads will be clipped 1 – 2 m apart from each other.
- Large dogs to be let into our walkway, found at the very end of our driveway. Please open only the first gate, let your dog in and securely shut the gate behind them. Please do not put your dog into the walkway if there is another dog already in there. Please wait until we have collected that dog before you put your dog/s into the walkway.
- Please leave any bags, belongings, medication with clear instructions, at our front door.
When arriving to collect your pet, please call or txt us on 0224247949 to let us know you have arrived.
Please wait in your car whilst we let your dog into the walkway or whilst we clip them onto the outdoor lead for you.
We will indicate when your pet, with their belongings, is ready to be collected.
Before we can accept your pup. We are required to receive the following information:
- The name of the person that will drop the pup off.
- That person’s telephone number.
- That person’s physical address.
- Whether that person has been in contact with a person with or suspected to have had COVID-19
- Whether that person themselves has had or is suspected to have had COVID-19
This information can be provided to us by email firstname.lastname@example.org or txt to 0224247949 or leave a note for us to retrieve when we collect your pup from the safe holding area at drop-off.
Please pay on-line via internet banking or using our credit-card facility. An email will be forwarded with all bookings made. That email will show amount due and banking details. Payment is kindly requested to be made prior to collection of your pets.
Communication about your pet, how their daystay or boarding is going:
As there will be reduced opportunity to discuss one-on-one how your pet’s daystay or boarding has gone, we will be doing our best to provide regular updates on our on-line booking system under their profile. This will be available for you to access 24/7. Photos will continue to be placed on Facebook and Instagram. Please also feel free to give us a call at any time, for updates.
Thank you for your co-operation.
We look forward to having your pets back with us very soon