Where your pet becomes our pet
What we do at Airport Doggie Daycare & Kennels
We have both a day care and an overnight boarding service to cater for all your doggie needs. Being so close to Auckland airport you can easily drop your pet to us without any hassle. We also offer a Pet Park and Fly service for those looking for temporary parking while traveling by plane.
We offer fantastic accommodation in our purpose-made, open plan facility. Pets can bring their own bed or have one provided. And for those on medication or a special diet – no problems. All dogs are gently introduced to the other dogs and to the environment to ensure they are going to be happy and comfortable while they are with us.
We will make sure your pet gets what it needs as instructed by you. And, if we find something that needs attention we will do it. We have old-fashioned values and a pride that goes with them. Because of our commitment to care and quality service, vets also recommend us.
We do everything as humanly possible to make sure your pet is monitored, safe and happy. We understand how important your pet is to you and pride ourselves on replicating this. We hang our hats on the fact that at Airport Doggie Daycare, your pet becomes our pet.
We do have limited spaces. To avoid missing out book online now.
At Airport Doggie Daycare we care about your pets just like you do so let your pet become our pet…
What makes us different?
- Loving care at all times
- A home-away-from-home for your pets
- A special one-way viewing window for owners to see how the dogs are interacting at any time
- New dog orientations
- Indoor and outdoor play areas
- Separate overnight kennels and bedding for each dog
- All dogs fed separate from each other
- We’re easy to get to from all parts of Auckland
- 3km from the Airport with a Pet Park and Fly service
- On-line booking system
- Easy pick-up and drop off with loads of parking available
- Affordable competitive pricing – Prices start from $35 per day
- Prices for extended stays or multiple dogs are negotiable
When are we open?
For your convenience we are open for drop-offs and pick-ups from 7am to 6pm seven days per week.
Important: please ask us if you have a requirement outside of these hours. We may be able to assist.
What vaccines are required?
- Vanguard / DHPPi
- Bordetella / Kennel Cough *
*We require the Bordetella component to be no older than 11 months on arrival. Please note however, the Bordetella vaccine must be administered at least 3 days prior to arrival at the Airport Doggie Daycare & Kennels.
What do we need you to do before you come?
- Vaccination Card – Bring your Vaccination Card as evidence of current vaccinations
- Medications– ensure you have any required and sufficient medication for your pet’s stay. Please leave these medications in the containers from the vet
- Special food – if you are supplying a special diet please ensure you have sufficient food and that your feeding instructions are written on the bag
- Bedding– we provide comfortable beds and bedding. However, you are welcome to BYO pet’s bed; a familiar “smell from home”. Please be aware though that dogs can react differently in a boarding situation and, whilst we take every care, we are not able to guarantee the condition in which the bedding may be returned
- Your itinerary and contact details if you think that will be helpful – in the unlikely event it should be necessary to contact you
- An alternative emergency name and number for our records
- Update us of any pertinent medical information, seizures, allergies, lameness or other special health concerns.
Where are we?
Excellent access to the motorways and parking meant that Airport Doggie Daycare is a great option, especially when travelling